These forums teach about importance and effectiveness of safety education in a variety of settings and teach simple skills for adults to share with young people. Length varies depending on request.
Examples of past presentations include:
- Mandated Reporter Training for regional nurses
- Position of Trust Training for coaches
- Training for parents and professionals of deaf and hard of hearing kids
- Safety Education for Girl Scout leaders
- School District level in-service on bullying prevention
- Panel for law enforcement advocates
Call (719) 520-1311 for more information or to organize a workshop.
Parentpower: Helping Our Kids Be Safe and Strong As We Move Through the Pandemic. A panel and Q & A with school and mental health professionals
February 17, 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm