Workshops, Training, and Consulting
Kidpower offers a wide range of in-person programs for parents, professionals, children, teens, adults, and people with difficult life challenges based on the specific needs of their families, schools, or organizations. See our California services or other locations to find or set up a workshop.
We also provide long-distance seminars, consulting, and personal coaching sessions that can be conducted via video-conferencing, email, or phone. Services also include keynote speakers for conferences, tailored sessions for board and staff retreats, and traveling instructors. Please contact us.
Our special 3-day Kidpower Skills for Child Protection Advocates Institute provides an in-depth training for any adult in how to use our intervention, advocacy, and personal safety skills to protect and empower children and teens.
- Protecting Children from Abduction/Kidnapping
- Safety with Strangers and People Children Know
- Resisting the “Illusion of Safety”
- Adults Need To Know: Personal Safety for Children
- Safety Checklist: Get Kids Ready To Stay Safe When They Go Out
- Just in Case: What Children Need to Know if They Cannot Get Away at First
- How to Pick a Good Self-Defense Program
- Tools for Empowering Children to Explore Their World with Safety and Confidence
- Podcast: Stranger Safety – What Rhymes with Ranger? (6:48)
People Safety Skills Books
- The Kidpower Book for Caring Adults: Personal Safety, Self-Protection, Confidence, and Advocacy for Young People provides extensive information on how to protect children from abduction and teach them to be safe both with strangers and people they know.
- Kidpower and Fullpower Safety Comics and Teaching Kits give cartoon-illustrated tools for teaching and practicing “People Safety” skills that can stop most kidnapping through setting boundaries and getting help.